• Treat other students and adults with respect
• Speak politely to other people
• Have a level of self-awareness and self-respect which enables them to act sensibly and know right from wrong
• Treat all students and adults with respect
• Speak politely to all other people
• Praise students efforts and achievements as often as they can
• Explain to students what they should have done or said when they get it wrong
• Tell parents/ guardians about their child’s efforts and achievements
• Always try to give constructive criticism
• Use of rude or unkind language
• Hitting, kicking, biting, spitting or other such physical responses
• Racist or sexist remarks.
• Stealing of property or possessions
• Vandalism of Property possessions or studios
• We will tell the Student that it is wrong and explain what they should have done or said [or not said].
• If the behaviour is repeated, the Student will be reminded once more as above.
• If the behaviour continues we will remove the student from the activity and speak to the parent/guardian when the student is collected.
• We will try to find out why the student is behaving this way and then treat the situation accordingly.
• Should the behaviour occur again after speaking to the parent/guardian the student will be asked to leave WestEnd Classrooms Academy/Masterclass/workshop and NO REFUND will be available.
• The Co-Principals will speak to the member of staff/ Parent/ Guardian as soon as possible.
• If the behaviour is repeated the member of staff shall receive a written warning of conduct.
• If the behaviour is repeated the parent or guardian will be asked to speak away from students and other parents/guardians in order not to cause distress.
• If the behaviour continues the member of staff shall be asked to leave.
• If the behaviour continues the parent or guardian may jeopardise their child’s place within WestEnd Classrooms Academy/Masterclass/workshop and NO REFUND will be available.
• If the behaviour occurs again parents/guardians will be escorted off the premises and further legal action may be taken.
This website and its content is copyright of WestEnd Classrooms LTD - © WestEnd Classrooms LTD 2012. All rights reserved.
Our belief is that all Students and Adults should be able to behave in socially acceptable ways
If such behaviour occurs with Adults ( Parents/ Guardians/ Staff):
If such behaviour occurs with Students:
We will not accept the following behaviour from Students or Adults:
To encourage this, our staff will:
To be socially acceptable, we believe that all students and Adults should be able to:
If you are not happy with the way that you or your child is treated by any member of the staff or other parents/guardians you should put your complaint in writing and send it directly to:
WestEnd Classrooms Offices. 28 Headstock Rise, Hoo, Rochester Kent ME3 9LZ.
Your complaint will be dealt with as soon as possible and thoroughly investigated.